VUUA NUTRITIONAL TEA
(Warmth and Love from Vietnamese herbs)
Registration number: 01/NTG/2019
Herbal tea is an essential part of Eastern traditional medicine. People since the distant past has known to use herbal tea in remedies and treatments with great effects. It is an elixir when it is used correctly. Herbal tea contains medicinal components with have the same effect as and can replace rare medicines. The best way to use herbal tea is to boil it in water, and VUUA herbal tea is not only to be taken for its soothing aroma and rare delicacy, but more importantly, it also prevents illnesses and nourishes the mind, giving the immersion with vast nature and granting the deep appreciation of the motherland and the true value of life.
OVERVIEW OF THE VUUA TEA
In the treasury of traditional oriental medicine, herbal tea occupies a modest but equally important position.
Folklore experience shows that herbal tea has powerful effects, miraculously not found in other forms of medicine, if you know how to use it. Some special herbal medicine, can replace some rare drugs without being inferior or having side effects.
The best way to use herbal tea is to boil it to get water. Drinking herbal tea with VUUA brand is not only for aroma and deliciousness, but the main purpose is to prevent disease, to nourish the mind, to be returned and immersed in the vast nature, thereby to feel more deeply about the love for the homeland and the true value of life.
Helping black hair, beard, fresh face, drink a lot of anti-aging
Help brighten eyes, more intelligence
Helps collect pure gas, dissipate heat, increase longevity
Reduce back pain, except for miasma, refreshment, mental benefits
– Chinese knotweed: 30%
– Japanese sweet flag: 30%
– Rhizome Polygonati: 15%
– Chinese waterlily: 5%
– Water dropwort: 5%
– Ginger: 5%
– Chinese knotweed – heart tonic, aphrodisiac, recuperative, adaptogenic, antiaging, antianxiety
– Japanese sweet flag – diuretic, analgesic, anodyne, antiasthmatic
– Rhizome Polygonati – strengthen physical weakness, stimulate weak digestive function, increase oxygen absorption, increase memory and study focus; reverse developmental issues in children, regulate heart rhythm, decrease elevated cholesterol levels, increase low WBC count, regulate blood sugar, counteract fungal infections, benefit the eyes and correct near sightedness
– Chinese waterlily – antioxidant, aphrodisiac, depurative, relaxant, sedative, alkaline, anthelmintic, antiaging
– Balinese pepper (Bengal pepper) – adaptogenic, abortifacient, analeptic, analgesic
– Water dropwort – digestive, antioxidant
– Ginger – antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, detoxicant, laxative, synergistic, testosterone booster, etc
LỜI GỬI GẮM CỦA NAM DƯỢC THÁNH TỔ
This product does not use preservatives and should be stored in a dry place, below 30 ° C, and protected from the sun
- This product is not medicine and has no effect as a substitute for medicines
- This product is not intended for use by people who are hypersensitive to any ingredient of the product
- 100% natural herbal product with no preservatives
- 1 box contains 27 3g filter bags
- Net weight: 81g
24 months from date of manufacture
Note: Currently on the market tea people often add additives to make the drinker feel more concentrated and attractive. As for the teas with VUUA brand, it is 100% natural herbs, no additives, no preservatives. In the past, people who cultivated immortality and immortality used to drink like that. Its taste is not dense, this is the difference, even its taste is very different and quite picky to drink. If tea with VUUA brand is also following the market trend, adding other substances to “flatter your mouth”, it will not be as pure as the old people used.